The Most Valuable Home Inspection in Central Florida
Nobody does what we do
We wanted to let all our customers know that we are taking great precautions to ensure we are here and ready during this time. We do not plan on closing and we will be available for all prescheduled inspections and we are scheduling as usual. We will also be strictly following current guidelines, for example, 6’ distance, masks, gloves, etc. We are asking all parties not to attend the inspection. With the new state restrictions and stay home policies in effect for the time being, it is in everyone’s best interest to strictly adhere to this policy. We thank you for partnering with us during this time.
We understand that this is an unprecedented situation that puts strains on all of us, but we want everyone to know that if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help everyone be comfortable and respected.
We Provide Limited Warranties
Free of Charge
- A thorough technical home inspection that exceeds the highest standards in the industry
- Mold source probability inspection and mold safe insurance policy
- Lifetime Monitoring for Appliance Recalls
- Threshold Inspection for Chinese Drywall
- Security System Inspection or Installation
- On Site, Custom Computer Report
- Home Owners Resource Tech Support
- 90 Day Appliance & Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Roof Leak Repair Coverage
- Underground Sewer Line Coverage
- Full Concierge Service
- 18 Month Home Warranty
We do what you need better and
encourage you to compare us with anyone else in the area
Call or click to schedule your Home Inspection
Updated disclosure form and a public announcement coming soon! Here’s the basic message:
100% of all transactions where you did the inspection comes with $5,000 in E&O Deductible Protection for the referring agent. If the client doesn’t take the agent’s advice on using the best inspection they just fill out this form. We will still cover it.