The Most Valuable Home Inspection in Central Florida.
Systems/ Technology / Capacity / Skillset
Nobody does what we do
So you’re looking for a Home Inspector and they
all look alike?
Our highly technical inspection, Systems, Standard Operating Procedures, equipment, and personnel are vastly different than nearly every other home inspection company in the Orlando area.
From shacks to Shaq’s!
We Understand Building Science
With a Full Home Inspection we include an interior and electrical panel infrared scan with one of our FLIR E95/E60/T420/B250 high resolution thermal imaging cameras done by a Certified Thermographer.
Celebrities and CEOs trust us.
We have a team that can handle last minute inspections or mansions.
We take time to look at details others don’t
Other average inspectors take 1-1.5 hours to complete a home inspection. Our average time-frame is between 3-4 hours. The technical level and complexity is reflected in that time-frame.
We perform WDO (Wood Destroying Organism) Inspections
A WDO inspection is an important tool to detect the presence of various Wood Destoying Organisms such as termites, wood boring beetles, and wood decaying fungi that are present in Orlando and Central Florida.
By booking your termite inspection with Inspectagator you can save a call, site visit, and a higher cost from another provider since we will already be on the propery for your full home inspection.
Pricing is typically based on size, age and features of the home. Other companies may lead you down the “we’re cheaper” road because that’s all they can compete on.
We offer different inspection levels based on your needs and goals.
Full Home Inspection
A technical, thorough, descriptive, and detail-oriented inspection that is above and beyond industry standards. This inspection includes all the major components; electrical, mechanical, plumbing, exterior building envelope, and roofing.
A limited inspection where the report is more of a checklist of the 5 major components; roof, exterior envelope, mechanical system, electrical panels, and plumbing system. It is designed to be more affordable, quicker, and not as technical as a full home inspection.
Looking to sell your home? We perform an inspection that focuses on the major systems. You’ll effectively eliminate your competition and hopefully limit or eliminate any contingencies from buyers.
New Construction Phase Inspections Only
In phase inspections we focus on three phases; pre-slab, pre-drywall and final inspection at the end.
a) 1st phase / Pre-slab We inspect the presence of mechanical and electrical chases, plumbing lines, steel in footing, general size of footings, vapor barriers, etc.
b) 2nd phase / Pre-drywall We look at all the rough trades; electrical, mechanical, plumbing and framing.
c) 3rd phase / Final A complete and thorough evaluation of the home for the purposes of establishing a “Punch List” for the Builder.*
May be added to any type of inspection and some can be done stand alone*
A) Chomp Chomp - WDO (Wood Destroying Organism / Termite) Inspection starts at $175
B) Heisman - Sewer scope starts at $299 (*Stand alone starts at $399)
C) Swamp Thing - Mold testing starting at $285 (*Stand Alone starts at $425 )
D) Orange Blue & Green - Fogging Sanitization starts at $149 (*Stand alone starts at $199)
E) Balcony inspections - Pricing based on quantity and location
F) Electronic pool leakalyzer $150
G) Wind Mitigation $110 (*Stand Alone $160)
H) Four Point $110 (*Stand alone not available)
I) Advanced mechanical starts at $200
J) Drone photographs starts at $50
K) Infrared $285 Sample Report
L) Service each AC system
M) HVAC annual service agreement
N) Flush each water heater
O) Install photoelectric smoke detectors
P) Septic pump and inspection
Q) Create a repair cost estimate from home inspection report**
**If you choose us to perform ALL repairs, your inspection fee will be reimbursed up to $500!
Our Commercial Building Inspection Division, Monolith Building Inspections
Commercial property inspections help identify current or potential issues with a building and surrounding property.
Property Condition Assessments, Modified Property Condition Assessments, Specialty Inspections, 360 Degree Building Tours.
BUILDINGS WE INSPECT
At Monolith Commercial Building Inspections we can provide inspection services for almost any commercial building in Central Florida. Apartment Buildings, Condominiums, Medical Plazas, Warehouses, Office Buildings, Restaurants, Retail Stores, Churches.
Walk and Talk Consultation
Never skip a home inspection when purchasing a home, that would be fiscally irresponsible. We understand the pressure and temptation to do so in this hot market so if you are in a position whereby it’s simply not possible, then we recommend a Walk and Talk Consultation.
Tour your potential new home with a trained inspector who will provide an experienced and valuable point of view. They will help you identify potential major issues that could be expensive to remedy once you close.
We Provide Limited Warranties
Free of Charge
- A thorough technical home inspection that exceeds the highest standards in the industry
- Interior & electrical panel infrared scan
- Mold source probability inspection
- Mold safe insurance policy
- Mold testing, assessments and protocols
- Mold safe warranty
- Move in Safe Sanitization
- Advanced pool safety & security inspections
- Pool leak detection
- Sewer line scoping
- Advanced mechanical inspections
- Termite inspections
- Lifetime Monitoring for Appliance Recalls
- Threshold Inspection for Chinese Drywall
- Home Owners Resource Tech Support
- 90 Day Appliance & Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Roof Leak Repair Coverage
- Underground Water and Sewer Line Coverage
- 6 month NXT structural warranty
- New construction and commercial building inspections
- Full Concierge Service
- 18 Month Home Warranty
We do what you need better and
encourage you to compare us with anyone else in the area
Our inspectors have Ekeys!
Book with Austin Reynolds, Ron Morelli, and Jim Smith who now have eKey access.
The home inspection business is one that takes many years to learn to do right, not one where someone just takes a class and opens up a full time home inspection company.
Not only have we inspected homes full time since 1998, we operate a Department of Business and Professional regulation approved home inspection school.
We have the best home inspection tools and equipment for the job, some of which are very expensive and other companies simply won’t buy. This allows us to find issues others simply can not or do not understand.
Years in Business
- State Certified Building Contractor
- State Certified Home Inspectors
- State Certified Mold Assessor
- State Certified Mold Remediator
- IICRC Water Restoration Technician
- Wood Destroying Organism Inspectors
- (2) B.S. Building Construction, Univ. of Florida
- ASHI Certified Members
- FABI Master Professional Inspector
- FABI Registered Professional Inspectors
- Certified Level 1 Infrared Thermographers
- Certified Residential Thermographers
- ICC Residential Building and Plumbing Inspector
- EPA Certified Renovator
- ITA Certified Manufactured Home Inspector
- NSPF Certified Pool-Spa Inspector
- HIUFL Certified Advanced Pool Inspectors
- HIUFL Sewer Cam Qualified inspectors
- NORMI Certified Biocide Applicator
- NOA Certified Ozone Technician
- PaRR/FEMA Disaster Housing Inspector
- State Certified Radon Measurement Tech
- NAMM Certified Moisture Management Inspectors
- Remote Airmen Certification with sUAS Rating
- Author Tactical Real Estate Negotiator and National Speaker
- As heard on Simanton Real Estate show 660WORL, the Fred Allen Real Estate Show 660WORL, The Handyman Hour with Jeff & Debbie Gold 660WORL.
- As read in The New York Times, Orlando Magazine, and CFRI, IRC and FABI Newsletters.
Call or click to schedule your Home Inspection
No Interest Financing Available
We offer 0% interest financing for 6 months through PayPal Credit. To read more about this service, visit PayPal’s website.
To book your home inspection using PayPal Credit please let us know at the time of booking to redeem this offer.
Recent Customer Reviews
Updated disclosure form and a public announcement coming soon! Here’s the basic message:
100% of all transactions where you did the inspection comes with $5,000 in E&O Deductible Protection for the referring agent. If the client doesn’t take the agent’s advice on using the best inspection they just fill out this form. We will still cover it.